During this unique Animal and Nature Journaling small group session, slow down, embrace your creative wild side, and reconnect with nature. Join Kym McGee, from ’Nature OT’ for a calming workshop that combines animal observation, nature appreciation and art.
You will be provided with all your journaling needs including paper, writing and drawing materials, and no prior experience with journaling or drawing is needed.
After the session, you’re encouraged to continue leisurely journaling and explore Adelaide Zoo at your own pace.
The sessions are designed for adults and children to be active participants together.
The minimum age for this experience is 10, all children under 16 years of age will require a paid participating adult to join them.
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes
- Early mornings can be fresh, so light layers are recommended (October weather can vary from 9 – 24 degrees)
- As you are free to explore the zoo after the experience, bring with you what you would need to enjoy a day at the zoo.
Other important information
- Min age 10 (With paid accompanying adult). All children under 16 years require a paid participating adult to join them.
- This event is fully wheelchair accessible
- This event is designed to run in all weather conditions
- An email will be sent to you 3 days before the event to re-confirm timings, exact meeting location with map, predicted weather and what to bring.