After the sun sets and your eyes adjust to the darkness, you start to see the beauty of millions of stars and you look in wonder at the Milky Way spanning across the night sky. What if you could capture the Milky Way with your camera?
Well, the great news is you can, and although Astrophotography poses a unique set of challenges. With the right guidance, astrophotography doesn’t have to be difficult.
Our Astrophotography Masterclass busts the technical jargon and gives you the tools you need to capture incredible images of the night sky including the Milky Way.
We meet at The Arts Center in Port Noarlunga at 4pm where we start with a coffee and chat to get to know you and your experience level and goals. This allows me to personalize our workshop content to meet your needs. Enjoy conversation with other photographers over a quality pub meal including a drink of your choosing.
This comprehensive Astrophotography Masterclass is designed for those who want to learn to photograph the night sky and Milky Way for the first time through to those who want to take their night sky photography to the next level.
Come and enjoy a night capturing the stars!
This Masterclass is divided into two parts:
1. The 3-hour Masterclass is located at The Arts Center In Port Noarlunga followed by dinner across the road at the Noarlunga hotel. (buy your own)
2. Workshop: Bonus outdoor shooting session (subject to favorable weather).
We will travel 15min to Port Willunga Beach where you can put your newly found skills into practice by taking some photos of the night sky including the Milky Way.
- Beginners and enthusiasts are welcome.
- Drinks included .
- Learn how to capture incredible photos of the stars.
- Most cameras can photograph the Milky Way and galaxies!
- Hands-on Capture the stars session (weather permitting).
- You can also borrow one of my cameras for the night! (subject to availability)
- The Masterclass gives you the tools to start taking breath-taking shots of the night sky including the milky way.
- What to bring: camera, tripod, and wide-angle lens (between 10-35mm).
- Please let me know if you don't have one or more of these, just ask and we will do our best to source for you. :)
Refunds: Workshop bookings are non-refundable.
Transfers: Bookings may be transferred to a new participant any time leading up to the workshop, however I ask you you update me via email so as I am able to update the contact details. (email@example.com)