Calling all Blues lovers! Port River Cruises is hosting a Floating Melodies – Blues Cruise that is sure to get your fingers snapping and you dancing in your seats to the rhythm of the piano keys!
Local Singer Emma Knights will be playing for you live as you relax in our comfortable under cover vessel and cruise along the Port River. Enjoy a free drink as you sing along to some well-loved Blues favourites and watch the local sights go by.
This musical cruise takes places on the Port River allowing you to visit the renowned Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary, the International Bird Sanctuary and pass by 10,000 year old mangrove forests!
A spectacle not to be missed and a fun time out for all ages.
- Live Music - Local musician Emma Knights will keep you entertained with fantastic Blues Tunes on this 75-minute live music cruise.
- Free Drink on Arrival – Relax with a free drink and the option to purchase more.
- Cruise Along The River – Enjoy the sights as you pass through Port Adelaide’s Wharf, through the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary and along the banks of the International Bird Sanctuary and 10,000 year old Mangrove Forests
- Infant rates apply to children 2 years and under.
- Adult rates apply for anyone over the age of 13 years.
- We cannot guarantee you will see dolphins while within the Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary. These are wild animals and are not always present.
- There is a toilet located onboard
- If you have mobility issues please contact Port River Cruises on 0473 806 045. We are able to provide a ramp and different boarding location to make boarding the vessel easier.
- Optional purchase of beer, wine and soft drinks available onboard
- Food is not permitted to be eaten onboard the vessel unless given prior approval.