Come along to the Naracoorte Caves for a nature walk around the national park. Learn how to identify different plants and animals from evidence we can find and learn how important biodiversity is to the health of our environment.
A moderate level of fitness is recommended. This activity is not suitable for wheelchair users.
What to bring:
- Enclosed shoes
- Warm clothing (if conditions are cold)
- Binoculars/camera (optional)
- Magnifying glass (optional)
- Drinking water
Naracoorte Caves National Park - Wonambi Fossil Centre, 89 Wonambi Road, Naracoorte
- Events may be cancelled at short notice due to unsuitable weather conditions or forecast fire danger. If an event is cancelled you will be notified by email and SMS. Where possible we will aim to reschedule the event to an alternate date.
- NPWS aims to provide inclusive events and activities for all, however some of our events do have specific requirements for participants. Please see the activity description and accessibility information to check if the event is suitable for you. If you require additional support to participate in the activity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.