After the popularity of our SOLD OUT Adelaide Fringe 2021 run, Dream Boat – our pop-up boat party on the Popeye is back as part of Nature Festival 2021.
Embarking from the Elder Park landing, join us for a cruise along the Torrens River on board the iconic heritage riverboat ⛴️.
Float on as the sun sets to a sublime soundtrack provided by a selection of Adelaide’s finest DJs curated by local partystarters Endless Grooves 🎶.
Soak in the natural splendour and spectacular views that Karrawirra Parri and the surrounding riverbank precinct has to offer 🌿.
Refreshments flowing via a fully stocked bar with all the local favourites including Kangaroo Island Spirits gin and vodka, Pikes Beer and a variety of South Australian wines 🍻.
- Fri 1 Oct, 6:00pm – 7:30pm with Heanosphere
- Fri 1 Oct, 8:30pm – 10:00pm with Jacqui Simpson
- Sat 2 Oct, 12:00pm – 1:30pm with Ezroh
- Sat 2 Oct, 2:30pm – 4:00pm with Troy J Been
- Sat 2 Oct, 5:00pm – 6:30pm with Joyous
- Sat 2 Oct, 7:30pm – 9:00pm with Milk Paste
- Sat 2 Oct, 10:00pm – 11:30pm with Stephen King
- Sun 3 Oct, 12:00pm – 1:30pm with Your Cousin Chris
- Sun 3 Oct, 2:30pm – 4:00pm with DJ Breaking Even
- Sun 3 Oct, 5:00pm – 6:30pm with Phaedo
- Sun 3 Oct, 7:30pm – 9:00pm with Cazeaux O.S.L.O
- Sun 3 Oct, 10:00pm – 11:30pm with Bradmanriddim
- Mon 4 Oct, 12:00pm – 1:30pm with Fantastic Black Plastic
- Mon 4 Oct, 2:30pm – 4:00pm with Driller
- Mon 4 Oct, 5:00pm – 6:30pm with Fin Le Guin
- Mon 4 Oct, 7:30pm – 9:00pm with Claude
*BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL – Capacity is strictly limited due to COVID restrictions so to ensure you and your friends can party together, we recommend booking early as places on board are sure to fill up! 🎟️* Cash and eftpos facilities available on board.
* This is an 18+ event.
We would like to acknowledge that this event will take place on the traditional Country of the Kaurna people of the Adelaide Plains and pay respect to Elders past and present. We recognise and respect their cultural heritage, beliefs and relationship with the land, sea, waterways and sky and acknowledge that they are of continuing importance to the Kaurna people living today.
Presented by Endless Grooves and Popeye and Paddle Boats on the Torrens River as part of Nature Festival 2021.