Join Nature Play SA and Uncle Tamaru for a walk through Morialta Conservation Park to celebrate Park of the Month and the Nature Festival of SA
The walk will be interactive, fun, and full of fascinating stories of the Kaurna culture and plants and animals that call the park home.
Who is this event for:
This activity is for all ages.
Minimal fitness is required to join. The walk will follow the Morialta Fall Walk which is accessible for wheelchair users.
Morialta Conservation Park - Morialta Resource Centre
*Parking is available in the Morialta Resource Centre carpark which is located on Morialta Falls Road. Enter the park from the corner of Morialta and Stradbroke Roads and turn left into the carpark (300m from entrance).
What to Bring:
- Enclosed footwear
- Sun protection
- Appropriate clothing for the weather on the day
- Drinking water and snacks
- SA National Parks and Reserves are closed on days of Catastrophic Fire Danger.
- NPWS activities may be cancelled at short notice due to unsuitable weather conditions or forecast fire danger. If an event is cancelled you will be notified by email and SMS. Where possible we will aim to reschedule the event to an alternate date.
- NPWS aims to provide inclusive events and activities for all, however some of our events do have specific requirements for participants. Please see the activity description and accessibility information to check if the event is suitable for you. If you require additional support to participate in the activity, please contact email@example.com in advance.