Presented by Green Adelaide with support from Urban Ecology Australia.
Join Claire Lock from Nature Street Creative in this interactive workshop exploring why nature connection is so important. Learn tips and tricks to fit small doses of nature into daily life, as well as local places to explore, play and connect.
You will leave with:
• An understanding of the benefits of nature connection and why it is important to prioritise nature time
• Ways to engage with nature
• Knowledge of local places to experience nature
• Inspiration and confidence to start or increase nature time
• An information sheet and commitment to taking action.
"Claire delivered a lovely workshop on nature connection for our Eco Families gathering. It was an engaging session looking at the importance of time in nature for both kids and adults and the multiple benefits it brings. She also provided lots of practical ways to incorporate nature into our busy everyday lives and brought a wealth of knowledge and lived experiences to the group."
- Emma, Port Environment Centre Coordinator
This event is being held in the Community Space at Christie Walk eco-village - enter through the large gates at 105 Sturt Street, and follow the building around to your right.
Contact Claire Lock (facilitator) 0416 053 425