Join us for a day of activities and food in the beautiful gardens of Carrick Hill. The day concludes with a formal closing ceremony by Jack Buckskin. Throughout the day Fork on the Road food trucks will be on-site. The Carrick Hill Cafe will be open as usual for coffee, drinks and food.
This event is free but registration is essential. Some activities are separately ticketed.
Bring family and friends and pack your favourite picnic rug!
- 11am Fork on the Road opens for trading on the lawns (running 11-4pm)
- Scattering of Leaves Exhibition inside Carrick Hill House (entry fees apply).
- Nothing but Flowers, an installation by Chris de Rosa in the Loggia
- 11.45-12.30pm Loren Kate (Live Acoustic Set at Stables)
- 12.00 - 1.30 Lunch Lady x Warndu Focaccia Art Workshop in the Almond Grove (ticketed)
- 12.30-1.15 Kaurna Cronin (Live Acoustic Set at Stables)
- 1.30 - 2.15 Sitara (Live Acoustic Set at Stables)
- 2.00pm - 3.30 Jack Buckskin boomerang-painting and storytelling event (ticketed)
- 2.30 - 3.15 Kaurna Cronin (Live Acoustic Set at Stables)
- 3.30pm -4pm Jack Buckskin: Nature Festival closing ceremony
This event is produced as a partnership between Nature Festival and Carrick Hill. Carrick Hill is a significant South Australian cultural tourism attraction that comprises a major heritage building, internationally significant art collections and magnificent heritage garden.