A rugged location featuring a gorge with cliffs up to 30 metres high and large permanent rock pools, Onkaparinga River National Park provides ample opportunities for rock climbing. You’ll be among native wildlife such as birds, koalas, kangaroos and possums – you may even spot an echidna. Our experienced guides will teach you how to enjoy your time on the cliff. All equipment is provided.
Minimum age – 12 years (with an adult attending)
Please meet in the carpark at Gate 15 of Onkaparinga River National Park on Chapel Hill Road. It is marked on Google Maps as ‘River Walk- Onkaparinga Gorge’
- Four-hour tour led by our expert rock-climbing guides
- All harnesses and safety equipment
- Rock climbing shoes
- Tactical instruction
- A variety of climbs designed for a range of different challenges
- Picturesque location close to Adelaide
- No climbing experience required
- A beautiful scenic location surrounded by nature. The setting is wild and feels remote and the views over into the gorges are fabulous.
What to bring
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Camera if you want to take photos