Presented by Green Adelaide.
Bring along a smartphone to this eco-photography workshop and see nature through a new lens. Join photographer Heidi Wolff for a creative and fun session that will get you moving and observing the world from a whole new perspective!
We’ll cover photographic concepts and theories before putting your new skills into practice along Karrawirra Parri (River Torrens). Each participant with have a chance to spend 1:1 time with the instructor.
You will leave this class with a new skillset that will enable your creativity to soar and take better photos with your smartphone.
What you will learn
• Basic photographic concepts, including: composition, phone basics, working with natural light and taking pictures of nature.
• How to edit with your phone using the best free apps and achieve amazing images perfect for social networks.
What you will get
• 2 hours tuition, with time for 1:1 with instructor.
• Handout on photographic tips.
• Recommendations for free editing apps.
What to bring
• A fully charged phone with lots of free space to shoot photos
• An Instagram account (recommended, but not essential)
• A pen and something to lean on to take notes
• Water and snacks
• Clothes appropriate for the weather
• Comfortable walking shoes
This class is great for anyone who would like learn about photography and how to get the most out of their phone while outdoor exploring, blogging or just appreciating the moments in everyday life.
No previous photography experience required.
Meet at the corner of Miranda Ave and Netley Ave in Lockeys. We will wander up and down Karrawirra Parri (River Torrens).
Contact Heidi Wolff (facilitator) 0405 561 326