Join two fully qualified facilitators, Robyn and Carol, for a day of yoga, creativity and nature at the beautiful Riverdell Spiritual Centre, just one hour’s drive from Adelaide.
A time to relax, recharge and reconnect with yourself and nature. To re-energise for the new spring and re-set your directions.
Reflect on life’s journey through art therapy and remember what inspires you. Ground yourself through yoga and reconnect your body, mind and heart. Immerse yourself in nature to consciously listen and be present. And of course, feast on nourishing, delicious food in fabulous company.
You will leave with
- A clearer idea of how you want your life to be
- A chance to re-set, re-stock and release what no longer serves you
- Feeling calm, grounded and re-energised
- A complimentary gift bag to help integrate your retreat experience once back home.
Your retreat day includes the following:
- Opening circle – setting of intentions
- Spring yoga
- Morning tea – scrumptious snacks that are healthy and delectable
- Art therapy – reflections through guided art exercises
- Lunch – a nourishing plant-based meal designed to delight your senses
- Silent forest meditation/yoga
- Quiet reflection
- Closing circle – your way forward.
Delicious and nourishing food provided (lunch and morning tea) - please let us know any dietary preferences. No yoga or art experience necessary. All art supplies provided.
Enquiries and bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org; 0422076302; FB: Earth and Sea Retreats. Bookings also via Eventbrite.
Spaces limited to 12 people and secured through full payment. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, you will have the option of a refund or credit held for a future Earth and Sea Wellbeing event. If you need to cancel your booking, a credit for the amount paid will be held for you to attend a future Earth and Sea Wellbeing event (excluding any booking fee).
Robyn Molsher is a qualified art therapist, counsellor, trainer and ecologist. BSC (Hons), PhD, Dip. Counselling Studies, Dip. Transpersonal Art Therapy, Cert1V Training and Assessment.
Carol Schmidt is an accredited yoga teacher, and workshop facilitator/coach in wellbeing, leadership and environmental conservation. Bachelor Health Science/Geography, Bach/Hons Creative Industries, Yoga Australia member; Hatha Yoga Teacher training (500 hours - Yoga Spirit).