See a community garden in action, bringing back the butterflies info, paint your own pot, composting and worm farm.
11.00am Paint your own Terracotta Bird Planter Pots
- Come along and create your own feathered friend!
- Planter pots and paint and plants supplied.
- Take home on the day.
- Allow an hour of fun to make your bird.
- Free activity or $10 to take bird home
1.00pm Bringing Back the Butterflies info session
2.00pm Pet Blessing
- Meet members of the local community who produce their own food and see what's growing in their plots.
- Sit and enjoy a cuppa with a cupcake.
- Learn about composting and worm farming from an expert.
- Purchase calendula salve (made from flowers grown in the garden).
- Seedlings, wind chimes and worms (cash only).