Situated on the land of the Ngarrindjeri people, this experience is an exclusive opportunity to meet with one of Monarto Safari Park’s Ngarrindjeri team members and enjoy a relaxed walk across Country.
Our team will highlight various plants and native animals while providing some unique insight into the stories and culture of the Ngarrindjeri including their totems. You will also learn about Ngeragi ya:yun, the park’s native bush garden, how it was established, and future plans, before enjoying a morning tea made from bush garden ingredients in a private, exclusive area.
The experience will start and finish from the new Visitor Centre and take between 1.5 to 2 hours. Same-day tickets to Monarto Safari Park are included, giving you the chance to to explore Monarto Safari Park via our Zu-Loop bus or the walking tracks.
Where: Monarto Safari Park. Enter the Visitor Centre and check-in at the Info Hut
- Guided walk, led by a Ngarrindjeri staff member of Monarto Safari Park
- Morning tea in an exclusive area, made from native bush garden ingredients .
- General Admission Ticket to Monarto Safari Park
What to bring:
- Mornings can be fresh, so light layers are recommended (October weather can vary from 9 - 24 degrees)
- Water bottle
- Comfortable walking shoes
- As you are free to explore the park after the experience, bring what you need for a full day of exploration.
Other important information
- This experience is designed to run in all weather conditions
- An email will be sent to you 3 days before the event date to re-confirm timings, exact meeting location with map, predicted weather and what to bring.
- Minimum numbers are required to run the experience - if we are forced to cancel the experience you will receive an email 5-7 days before the start date of the experience. A full refund will then be issued
- The wearing of masks is at the discretion of participants and not required
- Please see full terms and conditions of purchase here - https://www.zoossa.com.au/terms-and-conditions/