Are you looking to increase your vegetable production while saving water at the same time? This workshop is perfect for you.
This workshop is for all ages and children and adults can join in some experiments before planting vegetables and flowers.
The workshop will cover:
- how to set up a wicking bed
- explaining the wicking (capillary) effect
- learn about different soil types
- plant vegetables and flowers
- learn about companion planting and beneficial insects
- who needs artificial fertilizers when you can go all natural
A great workshop for home schoolers!