Lead by one of Monarto Safari Park’s bird experts, this guided 3-4 hour twitching experience is your opportunity to see some of the over 100 species of wild birds across the natural mallee woodland landscape of the park.
Leaving the new Visitor Centre on foot, the tour brings you to some of the park’s hidden bushland gems and areas that are only accessible on private tours, giving you the chance to explore nature and wildlife off the beaten track.
Entry to Monarto Safari park is included and you are welcome to stay on and explore the park after the experience via our Zu-Loop bus or the walking tracks.
Where: Monarto Safari Park, enter the Visitor Centre and check-in at the Info Hut.
- Enter Monarto Safari Park before opening to the general public
- Guided walk, Led by a Monarto Safari Park Bird expert
- Monarto Safari Park Bird Book
- General Admission Ticket to Monarto Safari Park - so after the experience is finished, you are free to explore the park for the rest of the day
What to bring:
- Early mornings can be fresh, so light layers are recommended (October weather can vary from 9 - 24 degrees)
- Water bottle
- Binoculars (Optional but recommended)
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Hat and sunscreen
- As you are free to explore the park after the experience, bring with you what you would need to spend the rest of the day enjoying the Zu-loop shuttle or walking tracks.
Other important information
- This experience is designed to run in all weather conditions
- An email will be sent to you 3 days before the event date to re-confirm timings, exact meeting location with map, predicted weather and what to bring.
- Minimum numbers are required to run the experience - if we are forced to cancel the experience you will receive an email 5-7 days before the start date of the experience. A full refund will then be issued
- The wearing of masks is at the discretion of participants and not required
- Please see full terms and conditions of purchase here - https://www.zoossa.com.au/terms-and-conditions