Looking at the often-overlooked aspects of the natural world, take a short guided wander through one of the last untouched grassy she-oak woodland ecosystem where you will taste and forage different kinds of bush foods.
Spot some of our unique and endemic native fauna species, you may see an emu with a flock of chicks, a goanna basking in the sun or the cutest native animal and learn about the cutest marsupial, the western pygmy possum.
Discover the ancient method of water divining and see if you have the 'gift' of finding ground water deep under Yarnbala.
Then relax and enjoy the serenity at the famous artistically designed central meeting place of Yarnbala, made entirely from recycled natural materials all surrounding the signature fire pit. Savour the invigorating essence of locally renowned Coffin Bay gin, enhanced with handpicked botanicals recently collected. Alternatively, immerse yourself in the exquisite flavours of some of South Australia's finest wines or indulge in the artistry of its craft beers whilst you are inspired by a live performance of the didgeridoo, blended seamlessly with the lap-steel guitar.
You will feel the nostalgia of a past connection to a time of peace, tranquillity and nature. This is one of the most inspiring, interactive and informative guided experiences you will have. Suitable for all ages.
Wild Yarnbala is a tour not to be missed!
Adult ticket: $75
Child (12 and under) ticket: $55
- A personalised guided tour
- Experience how the ancient skill of water divining is utilised to find water deep underground
- Learn about 'Australia's cutest native animal' the Western Pygmy Possum the icon of the Australian fauna species and how Yarnbala is leading the way by increasing the population of these vulnerable species by a 'safe haven' program (cooler months of the year)
- Live performance of the didgeridoo and lap steel guitar
- Exclusive location and tour with a small group
- Personalised transportation to and from Yarnbala - pickup from the 2nd Long Beach Car Park, Long Beach Road, Coffin Bay
Please wear appropriate clothing to suit the weather and footwear for a small walk, drinks not included in ticket price.
Click on link below for 'sneak peek' of Wild Yarnbala experience.