Explore Cleland Wildlife Park with an expert in fun. Join our fun interactive Wildification program and find out about the wonderful creatures that call Cleland home. Our Aussie animals design and build so many different kinds of homes in the Australian environment to live in. Come discover their hidden talents on our guided ‘Busy Builder’ program. Spend the morning or day exploring, connecting with nature, and learning about our local fauna.
Get active, be hands-on and try new things!
Junior Wildification (5 to 6 years)
Youth Wildification (7 to 13 years)
8+ Wildification (8 to 13 years)
- Building various animals homes with and in nature
(tepee building, nest creations)
- Exploring the park through the eyes of our
- Discovering the importance of animal homes in the Australian bush
- Animals to focus on (spiders, wombats, bees, possums,
termites, ibis, birds (hollows, burrows, drey, termite mounds, nest, webs/sacs,
pouch, nesting boxes).
- Hands on and interactive fun!
- The unique homes our Cleland animals have.
- Don’t forget a hat and good walking shoes!
Includes: Morning fruit, park exploration including animal encounters, themed games, designing a birds home out of natures very own recourses.
What to Bring:
- Re-usable water bottle
- Comfortable footwear
- Sunscreen and a hat
- Signed enrolment form
- Your sense of adventure!